Crime and punishment / director and writer, Robert Wiene.
The director of The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari adapted Fyodor Dostoyevsky's literary masterwork Crime and Punishment for the screen with this feature made at the height of the Expressionist movement in German cinema. The story concerns a poor, imperious former law student who believes that he is a spec... Full description
|Corporate Author:||Alpha Home Entertainment (Firm)|
|Other Authors:||Wiene, Robert., Chmara, Gregory, -1970., Germanova, Mariya., Kryshanovskaya, Maria., Tarasova, Alla Konstantinovna, 1898-1973., Dostoyevsky, Fyodor, 1821-1881.|
Narberth, Pa. :
Alpha Home Entertainment,
|User-submitted Tags:  ||
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Liebe ist kälter als der Tod / Published: (2003)
- Der blaue Engel = The blue angel / Published: (2001)
- Vampyr / Published: (2008)
- Saved from the flames : 54 rare and restored films 1896-1944 / Published: (2008)
- Le jour se leve = Daybreak. Published: (1990)