Our beloved month of August / a film by Miguel Gomes.
In the heart of Portugal, amid the mountains, the month of August is abuzz with people and activity. Emigrants return home, set off fireworks, fight fires, sing karaoke, hurl themselves from bridges, hunt wild boar, drink beer, and make babies. This film is a blend of visuals, sound and music that... Full description
|Corporate Author:||Cinema Guild.|
|Other Authors:||Gomes, Miguel, 1972-, Bandeira, Sónia., Oliveira, Fábio., Carvalho, Joaquim.|
New York, N.Y. :
|User-submitted Tags:  ||
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- This is Spinal Tap : a rockumentary by Martin Di Bergi / Published: (2000)
- Found memories / Published: (2012)
- Casa de lava / Published: (2012)
- Leningrad Cowboys meet Moses / Published: (2011)
- The Runaways / Published: (2010)