Where the spirit lives / Amazing Spirit Productions Ltd in association with Atlantis Releasing.
In the 1930's, two children are forcibly placed in an institution where they are emotionally abused, forced to give up their language, their heritage and - almost their spirits. Their only chance lies in - ESCAPE. Its about hope, triumph, and joy. Full description
|Corporate Author:||Amazing Spirit Productions Ltd.|
|Other Authors:||Pittman, Bruce., Ridgeway, Valanne., Leckie, Ross, 1953-, St. John, Michelle., MacDonald, Ann-Marie, 1958-, Hess, Heather., Atlantis Releasing (Firm), Screen Door (Firm)|
|User-submitted Tags:  ||
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Khānah-yi dūst kujāst? = Where is my friend's house? / Published: (2000)
- Where hope grows / Published: (2015)
Through the eyes of the eagle /
By: Perez, Georgia. Published: (2008)
- The original Christmas classics. Published: (2011)
- The Nightingale / Published: (1982)
- Where the spirit lives / Published: (1989)