The draughtsman's contract / BFI Production Board in association with Channel 4 ; producer, David Payne ; written and directed by Peter Greenaway.
Set in 17th-century England, an aristocratic wife commissions a young, cocksure draughtsman to sketch her husband's property while he is away-- in exchange for a fee, room and board, and one sexual favor for each of the twelve drawings. As the draughtsman becomes more entrenched in the devious schem... Full description
|Corporate Author:||BFI Production Board.|
|Other Authors:||Payne, David., Greenaway, Peter., Higgins, Anthony, 1947-, Suzman, Janet., Lambert, Anne-Louise., Cunningham, Neil., Fraser, Hugh., Hill, Dave., Gant, David., Meyer, David., Meyer, Tony., Amer, Nicholas., Channel Four (Great Britain), Zeitgeist Films.|
[New York, N.Y.] :
Zeitgeist Films :
|User-submitted Tags:  ||
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The wicked lady / Published: (2012)
- Hobson's choice / Published: (2008)
- The new world / Published: (2006)
- A Full and true account of a horrid, barbarous and bloody murder committed on the body of James Gibson who was barbarously murder'd this morning being the 21st of this instant December 1727, by one call'd Owin Mc'antee, suppos'd to be a high-way man, the particulars is as follows. Published: (1727)
- Fanfan la Tulipe / Published: (2008)